Phadia Laboratory Systems
Phadia Laboratory Systems are highly automated systems for autoimmunity (EliA™)* and allergy (ImmunoCAP™) testing. They are designed to assist laboratory workflow by reducing hands-on time, processing samples from test request to final result with minimal intervention.
*except Phadia 1000
How do they work?
Features designed to assist laboratory workflow include:
- Barcode identification of all reagents - making audit easier
- Mainframe work list downloads - helping to maximise user efficiency
- Barcode/manual sample identification - minimising user error
- On-board dilution - minimising manual handling
- Storage of all reagents on board - minimising loading times
- User-friendly operation - making test handling and data processing simple and convenient
The system allows for patient-specific, economical routine use. One standard curve is used for all analytes within a method and calibration is required only monthly. For every sample, an individual test panel can be compiled. Single samples can be run immediately and prioritised if the results are needed urgently and reflex testing for any protocol is possible.
The unique Information Data Manager (IDM) software allows the integration of several Phadia Laboratory Systems into one network. IDM manages all results and an in-depth quality control programme as well as the total laboratory stock. Additionally, IDM has a high-capacity patient database and allows detailed documentation of results.